I got a message from Malte that he was having a delicious piece of cake. He sent me the above picture and I had to admit that it did look great and it was sure also delicious. Later he also told me that it kept him full for a very long time.
Malte is a student but apparently he had a bit of time to spare in which he could conjure up this delicious Powder Matter cake.
Definitely going to bake this one… I might replace sugar with some Thaumatin and add some more xanthan and guar gums though.
Thanks for this recipe!
Recipe – Sauerkirschkuchen
- 250 g buttter
- 250 g Sugar (I used half Xucker https://www.xucker.de/1-kg-xucker-light-erythrit-in-dose/a-177)
- 4 eggs
- 1 Pkt. vannilin sugar
- 450g Powder Matter Chocolate
- 1 Pkt. baking powder
- 1 Prise Salz
- 250 ml Milk
- 100 g Chocolate Bits
- 1 Glas sour cherries
1) Drain the cherries
2) Mix butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla sugar
3) Add flour and baking powder and gradually mix with milk to a smooth dough.
4) Stir in the chocolate bits and the cherries.