Powder Matter is a complete meal replacement in a bag. It consists of premixed powders that has to be mixed with water or milk into a meal-shake. This shake can be consumed as a meal.
Powder Matter contains all the nutrients, vitamins and minerals that your body needs. Every bag contains 170 gram of powder that consists of the following: oatmeal, soy flour, maltodextrin, whey protein concentrate, vitamin-mineral-powder-mix, product specific aroma and sucralose. These ingredients in one bag add up to an energy amount of 677 kCalories. This corresponds exactlyRead more about What is IN Powder Matter?[…]
Because we think we have a delicious product that is functional for its purpose. We use premium products in our powder mix which gives it several specific features: Our product is GMO free, Gluten free, high in fibres (14 grams per meal) and in proteins (41 grams per meal). We have a very competitive priceRead more about Why should I buy your product? What makes you different?[…]
The bulk of Powder Matter (95%) consists of four ingredients: oatmeal, soy flour, maltodextrin and whey protein concentrate. The remaining 5% is vitamins, minerals, aroma and ingredients necessary to present you a product that has the best experience from this meal shake. The main group of ingredients are collected and produced in Europe and areRead more about Can you give a break down of your ingredients list?[…]
Yes. The Oatmeal as well as the Soy flour used in Powder Matter powder mix is certified gluten free.
No. Powder Matter Meal Shake is NOT vegan since we use Whey Powder in our powder mix.
Yes, Powder Matter can be used in a plan that enforces weight loss. You can read here more about it.
Yes, Powder Matter can be used in a plan in which muscle building and muscle repair after training is targeted. You can read here more about it.
The powdered matter in the bag is mixed with milk or water in a shaker or mixed with a blender. This gives a delicious shake which contains all the macro – and micronutrients that is supposed to be in a meal. Powder Matter – Meal Shake. It is a meal in the form of aRead more about Why do you call your powdered product – Powder Matter Meal Shake?[…]
When you are busy doing the most important things in your life, you have little time for a distraction like having a lunch, thinking about the number of sandwiches you need for this afternoon or about the number of calories some company has put in your compact lunch. You are of course free to verifyRead more about Don’t think, just drink?[…]