Thomas continued ‘cooking’ with his bag of unflavored & unsweetened. Today he sent me a shake he prepared with fried vegetables. It looked so good that I did not want to keep it from you.
The final note from Thomas was: Delicious and very satiating.
- Slice 50 gram of zucchini in thin slices.
- Slice 50 gram of carrots .
- Put both the zucchini slices and the chopped carrots in a frying pan together with a table spoon of coconut cream.
- Fry until the vegetables get soft but still are crispy.
- Set the pan aside so the vegetables can cool down.
- Add 100 gram of Powder Matter Unflavored & Unsweetened in a blender.
- Add 300 gram of water
- Add the cooled down vegetables.
- Blend until all is mixed well.
- Bon apetit!